Regarding camps 2021

WHAT_Vecka1_Snowboarders_Parkering

Due to the ongoing corona situation we still are not certain if we will be able to hold camps as the border probably will continue to be closed between Sweden and Norway.

One possible scenario is that we will only arrange one campweek, 26.

We will soon open the registration for interest but before a100% decision is taken we ask you not to book trips etc as we will not cover any costs connected to the camp in case of cancellation at a short notice.

Hope you understand the complex situation!

Stay safe,

The What! Crew